I find your generator alot of fun to play with and I will use it after I deploy a few "regular" Munzees to get the hang of things.
A couple of things I can see that would be nice:
1) The ability to change the text color. Light backgrounds burn out alot of the white text.
2) Adjustable transparency of the QR spot. I played with a number of different colors of Camouflage, and while my Note scanned everything nicely, I've read a number of posts about the iPhone scanners and think the bleed through might cause a problem.
3) I checked the source of your page and noticed the radio buttons for Same/Different images for the front and rear. I would use that option!
4) The option to remove the rules from the back and have a custom message. This may not go over well with the developers of the game, but, since you can print Munzees without the rules, why not. (I am trusting to the fact that most Munzeers would not post a nasty message.)
Just my "new to the game" 2 cents!
Thank you so much for the ideas and input.
1) Changing text color is next on my list. I think that I will use some kind of color picker to choose the colors.
2) I have noticed that some of the early Munzees that I created were difficult to scan with older Androids and some iPhones. If someone has an older iPhone to test some of these with and let me know it would be greatly appreciated. I will reduce the transparency by at least 10% more and that should do the trick.
3) Yes, I hide those options for now since they seemed to be a little confusing for some. They do work well.
4) Good idea, I will consider that for a future option.
In addition, I have had other great ideas submitted and they are in testing right now. One is to be able to batch print multiple Munzees to save paper. It is a little too slow for me to release just yet. I need to speed up the QR creation with my own library instead of fetching them on the fly. The other is to be able to use other 3rd party skins like those created by Zalskinz or 1849. Any pre-printed skin will work as long as it has the same placement for the QR code and has the same dimensional ratio. This should be released soon.Everyone please keep in mind that this is still in testing and make sure that before using one of these in the wild that you sufficiently test it before deployment.